Sign Up and Install P42+
To use P42+, you will need to sign up with a GitHub account.
- Go to p42.ai/p42-plus and click on Sign Up with GitHub.
- Sign in to GitHub.
- Click on Install P42+ app, then
- Click Install (when you have only a personal account), or
- Click to select a personal or organization account. This grants the P42+ app the necessary permissions to analyze your code and provide suggestions.
- In the Install P42.ai page, choose the GitHub repositories in which to install the P42+ app.
- All repositories - This options installs and grants the P42.ai app access to all existing and future repositories associated with the GitHub account.
- Only select repositories - Install and grant the P42+ app access to specific repositories. From the Select
repositories dropdown box, click to add a repository from the list. Repeat this step to add multiple
repositories. You can click X to remove unwanted repositories.
ℹ️ You can select public or private GitHub repositories, depending on your P42+ plan.
- Review your P42+ configuration, and click on Install to proceed with the installation.
Once the installation is complete, P42+ automatically starts the codebase analysis on all selected GitHub repositories that are not forked. For forked repositories, you need to enable the analysis on the repository page.
To uninstall the P42+ app from your GitHub account:
- Go to the Repositories page. Click on GitHub Configuration for the account you want to uninstall the P42+ app from.
- In the P42+ app configuration page, scroll down to the Danger zone section and click on Uninstall.
- Click OK to confirm and proceed with uninstalling the P42+ app.