The Repositories page is the home page for your P42+ account. This is where you can get an overview of all repositories where the P42+ app is installed.
Here are the elements you can find in the Repositories page:
- Configure GitHub Accounts
Takes you to the Install P42.ai page to select the GitHub account you want to configure. See Configure P42+ App Settings for more information.
- GitHub account
GitHub account name.
- GitHub account type
Indicates if the GitHub account is a Personal or Organization account.
- P42+ plan
P42+ plan for the given GitHub account.
- GitHub configuration
Brings you to the P42+ app installation page for the GitHub account, where you can uninstall or configure the P42+ app. See Configure P42+ App Settings for more information.
- Analysis results summary
You can get a quick view of the number of suggestions resulting from the analysis of each repository. Clicking on a specific repository takes you to the Repository Page for a detailed breakdown of the refactoring and modernization suggestions.
💡 If you see the "Repository too large (limit is 500MB)" status, this means the repository has exceeded the maximum size supported for P42+ analysis. See Get Started - Limits and Boundaries for more information.
Configure P42+ App Settings
To change the GitHub repositories which the P42+ app has access to:
- Go to the Repositories page. Click on GitHub Configuration for the account you want to manage.
- In the P42+ app configuration page, scroll down to the Repository access section.
- Choose the GitHub repositories in which to install the P42+ app.
- All repositories - This options installs and grants the P42+ app access to all existing and future repositories associated with the GitHub account.
- Only select repositories - Install and grant the P42+ app access to specific repositories. From the Select repositories dropdown box, click to add a repository from the list, and repeat to add multiple repositories. You can click X to remove unwanted repositories.
- Click Save to save the configuration changes, or click Cancel to undo any changes.