You need to upgrade to P42 Pro or Business to get a license key. You can try P42 Pro for free for 14-days.
Getting Your P42 License Key
- Sign up for P42 with your GitHub login.
- Upgrade to the P42 Pro plan.
- Select the license key text (gray background) and copy it to your clipboard.
Entering Your P42 License Key in Visual Studio Code
- Open the P42 Programming Assistant sidebar.
- Open the "License" section.
- Click "Enter License Key".
- Paste the license key from your clipboard and press enter.
- Your license key is being activated.
- Verify that the "License" section says "Your P42 Pro License … is active …".
💡 You can collapse the license panel by clicking its title once you are done.
If you encounter any issues with your license, please contact [email protected].