You need to have a P42 Basic or Business subscription to get a license key. You can try P42 for free for 14-days.
Getting Your P42 License Key
- Sign up for P42 with your GitHub login.
- Start a free trial.
- Copy the license key to your clipboard.
Entering Your P42 License Key in Visual Studio Code
- Install the P42 JS Assistant extension for Visual Studio Code.
- In Visual Studio Code, start the
P42: Enter License Leycommand using the command palette.
- Paste the license key from your clipboard and press enter.
If you encounter any issues with your license, please contact [email protected].