With P42, you can:
- Receive continuous suggestions to improve the structure, readability, and maintainability of your code, and
- Shorten the turnaround time for GitHub pull request reviews by letting reviewers focus on the architecture and design, rather than code structure issues.
Limits and Boundaries
The maximum GitHub repository size that can be supported is 500 MB. Any repository larger than 500 MB will not be analyzed, and this will be indicated in the Repositories Page.
The maximum codebase anlysis runtime for a repository is ten minutes. The analysis will automatically time out if the runtime exceeds ten minutes. If a timeout happens, you will see the "Analysis timed out" status in the Repository Page.
The maximum file size for source code files is 512 KB. Files that are larger than 512 KB will not be analyzed. When files are excluded from the analysis, it will be indicated in the Analysis Details in the Analysis page.
Diff Size Per File
The maximum raw diff data for a file is 256 KB. The source file will not be analyzed if the diff size exceeds 256 KB. This will be indicated in the Analysis Details in the Analysis page.
Currently P42 supports the following languages and file types:
- TypeScript (.ts, .tsx)
📝 Source code files containing non-standard elements that cannot be parsed are excluded from analysis.
Everything other than the formats listed above will be skipped and excluded during analysis of a repository.
See How P42 Works for more information.
The P42 interface features a simple top navigation bar containing the following elements:
- - Home button to get back to the P42 homepage.
- - Help link. Takes you to the documentation for the current page.
- - Sign out button. Ends the current P42 session.
- Repositories - Go to the Repositories Page for your P42 account.
- \<GitHub_username>/\<repository_name> - Quick link to return to the Repository Page. This link is only visible when you are viewing the Analysis Page for the repository.