Split variable declaration sequence
Convert declarations with multiple variables into separate declarations for each variable.
Convert variable declarations with multiple variables into separate declarations that declare one variable each.
let a = 2, b;
is converted into
let a = 2; let b;
- Code Assist ID (for the configuration file):
- You can configure custom keyboard shortcuts with these code action kinds:
- This code assist provides refactoring suggestions. Learn how to configure the refactoring suggestion visibility.
Related Code Assists
- Convert var to let or const
- Split variable declaration and initialization
- Merge variable declaration and initialization