Split variable declaration sequence
Convert declarations with multiple variables into separate declarations for each variable.
RefactoringP42 for VS Code
P42 for GitHub
Convert variable declarations with multiple variables into separate declarations that declare one variable each.
let a = 2, b;
is converted into
let a = 2; let b;
- Code Assist ID (for the configuration file):
- You can configure custom keyboard shortcuts with this code action kind:
- This code assist provides refactoring suggestions. Learn how to configure the refactoring suggestion visibility.
Related Code Assists
- Convert var to let or const
- Split variable declaration and initialization
- Merge variable declaration and initialization