Convert let to const
let declarations that have no re-assignment with
Why is this refactoring helpful?
const keyword prevents re-assigning the value of the variable. It makes it easier to reason about the code since re-assignment does not need to be considered.
- Code Assist ID (for the configuration file):
- You can configure custom keyboard shortcuts with these code action kinds:
- This code assist provides refactoring suggestions. Learn how to configure the refactoring suggestion visibility.
Related Code Assists
- Convert var to let or const
- Merge variable declaration and initialization
- Split variable declaration and initialization
- Split variable declaration sequence